Hi Everyone! I just wanted to share my super simple makeup of the day — it is a pinky-rose look that I created using Urban Decay’s Naked 3 Palette. This is the perfect look for those days you want to look cute and simple, while accentuating the eyes. This look is very versatile which is what I absolutely love about it! It’s simple enough to wear for everyday, but at the same time can also be dressed up for special occasions.
Products I used to create this look:
- CoverGirl: Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in “Golden Tan”
- Revlon: Nearly Naked Powder in “Medium”
- NYC: Color Wheel Mosaic Face Powder in “All Over Bronze Glow”
- Benefit: Watt’s Up! Highlighter
- Urban Decay: Naked 3 Palette
- Borghese: Eclissare ColorRise Blush in “Stunner”
- Anastasia Beverly Hills: Dipbrow Pomade in “Medium Brown”
- Ulta Beauty: Eye Brow Gel
- Revlon: 3D Volume Mascara
- Ulta Beauty: Nude Lipstick in “260 Sweet Mocha”
- Lashes: Keep on reading for details on the lashes I am using.
This is a super easy makeup look to create. I mixed “Buzz”, “Trick”, and “Liar” in order to create the perfect pink-rose color.
- Buzz: Metallic copper-pink with silver micro-glitters.
- Trick: Copper with an orange under tone. Frost finish with glitter sparkles.
- Liar: Light-medium brown with a frost finish.
I then mixed “Limit” and “Nooner” for my transition color. Lastly, I applied “Strange” right on my brow bone as a highlight.
- Limit: Matte dusty rose with a hint of light brown.
- Nooner: Matte medium taupe.
- Strange: Cream with a matte-satin finish.
From there, I created a winged liner, applied mascara, and followed up with false lashes. I actually purchased these falsies on Ebay. It came with 10 pairs of lashes for only $1.95, plus free shipping. Can you say, STEAL?! I’ve honestly got to say that I absolutely love these lashes. They look very natural once it’s applied and is also very lightweight and comfortable. When I have these falsies on, I find that it doesn’t feel heavy on the eyes due to the fact that the band is very thin. I sometimes forget I even have them on, that’s how comfortable they are! Also, if you take good care of your lashes, I found that they are reusable for up to 3-4 times. It’s such great quality, especially for it’s price of $1.95. Definitely a steal! If you’re interested in purchasing these lashes, you are able to find them here. I live in Southern California and I believe these are being shipping from Hong Kong so I received my package about month (or a little over a month) after I placed my order. So just a little warning — it may take quite a bit of time until you finally receive your package depending on your location. Good thing I bought two packs and definitely planning on buying more!
Here is the full-face look of my simple pinky-rose makeup look: