I absolutely love the Fall season due to the fact that it’s the perfect time of year to wear earthy-toned colors, scarves, and booties. It’s been sunny, yet a bit chilly here in Southern California — I want to say around 70 degrees at it’s highest during the day and around 50 degrees at it’s lowest during the night time. Here is an outfit of the day with the perfect mixture of casual and dressy — it’s very cozy, but put together at the same time.
Since it was a little chilly with the sun peaking out a bit, I decided to wear a gray, thin long-sleeve turtle neck and paired it with a black fringe scarf to add a little something to the outfit while providing a cozier feel. I, then decided to stick with earthy-toned colors with the olive pants, tan leather purse, and brown buckle booties. I feel as though the wedged booties add a more dressier feel, making the outfit look very put together.
With the scarf, long-sleeve turtle neck, olive toned pants, brown booties, and taupe lips, this is a perfect outfit/look for the Fall.
- Fringe Scarf: Forever 21
- Cotton Turtle Neck: Charlotte Rousse
- Olive Pants: H&M
- Brown Buckled Booties: Forever 21
- Small Tan Purse with three zipper compartments: Forever 21
- Hoop Earrings: Forever 21
Here is my simple makeup of the day. I didn’t show too much emphasis on my lids; whereas, I wanted the winged liner and taupe colored lips to do most of the talking. To add some definition to the lids, I used a very settle matte, light-medium brown called “Cover” from Urban Decay’s Naked 2 Basics Palette on my crease. I then created a very dramatic wing and followed up with natural looking falsies to give the illusion of fuller lashes, while still maintaining a simple and neutral look. Of course, I couldn’t skip the step of adding bronzer to accentuate my jawline giving the illusion of a slimmer face, as well as an illuminator on my jaw bone to portray healthy and radiant looking skin. Lastly, I decided to apply a taupe, matte lipstick which is such a wonderful lip color for Fall!
- Foundation: Cover Girl | Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in “Golden Tan”
- Powder: Revlon | Age Defying Foundation in “Medium”
- Bronzer: NYC | Sunny Bronzer
- Highlight: Benefit | Watt’s Up! Cream-To-Powder Highlighter
- Concealer under brows: Hourglass | Hidden Corrective Concealer
- Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills | Dipbrow Pomade in “Medium Brown”
- Brow Gel: Mally Beauty | Extra Lift Brow Gel
- Eyeliner: Loreal | Infallible 24 Hour Lacquer Liner in “Blackest Black”
- Eye primer: Urban Decay | Primer Potion
- Eyeshadow: Urban Decay | Naked 2 Basics
- Mascara: Smashbox | Full Exposure Mascara
- Falsies: Ardell | Demi Lashes in “120 Black’
- Lips: MAC | Matte Lipstick in “Styled in Sepia”
I hope you all enjoyed this post and until next time!